Author Topic: Patrick Brady Emma Phillips  (Read 2641 times)

Offline Lucy2

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Patrick Brady Emma Phillips
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 28 December 17 20:35 GMT (UK) »
Hi Linda

Just to save trawling through the microfiche,  ::)   ...  I would really recommend that you try to obtain info from the Funeral Director who took care of Glen Barry HOGAN (2012).  (See link in my earlier post @ Reply # 15). 
It was of course just five years ago, so they may be able to provide you with a copy of his death notice which would give the most up-to-date information on his immediate family.

If you want to send me a personal message (PM), I can give you the names of the possible children I found earlier.   [Not able to post those details here in this thread as it breaches RootsChat's policy on naming possibly-living persons. ]

~  Lu

Offline Lucy2

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 28 December 17 20:52 GMT (UK) »
Linda ... It's very probable that Alma and George Sylvester HOGAN had other children, however I was only able to find one "possible" (Glen Barry), who was residing with them.

And here too are the records > from "Cremations at Wanganui" (@ ancestry.com) > for Alma and George S. HOGAN.
I can't see these cremation records on the Wanganui (Whanganui) Cemetery website.

HOGAN - George Sylvester - 372 Wellington road, Marton - married - 67 years - died 19 May 1966 - scat. (abbrev. for "ashes scattered" ? ) :

HOGAN - Alma - 372 Wellington Road, Marton - widow - 75 years - d. 3 June 1980 - Ashes to FD.  :

~  Lu

Offline Lucy2

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 28 December 17 22:32 GMT (UK) »
Further to request from Lindybnz - some information - re: probable HOGAN and BRADY children - has been sent via PM.

~  Lu

Offline azsignal

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday 27 September 21 12:45 BST (UK) »
Hi all,

If there is still interest around this family please contact me, I am a descendant of this line.

:)