Author Topic: My other brick wall  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Jomot

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: My other brick wall
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 14 January 18 23:25 GMT (UK) »
I have not been able to get the newspaper reports - Jomot, do you have a link to them, please?

Sorry, I cant provide a link as the newspapers are on a subscription site, but if you have a sub then just narrow down by the dates & newspapers I gave you & then type 'James Lamb' in the search field.

His death / burial record is on Ancestry under Liverpool, England, Catholic Burials - St Mary, Highfield Street.  Date of death given as 3 Dec 1866 in the hospital, aged 26.  The find a grave entry is 7 December at Anfield Cemetery, Roman Catholic section, so presumably the service was held at St Mary and the actual burial at the municipal cemetery.
GIBSON: Leicestershire, Durham. MORGAN: Glamorgan, Durham, Ohio. DAVIS/DAVIES/DAVID: Glamorgan, Ohio.  JACKSON: East Yorks, North Yorks, Durham. TAYLOR: North Yorks. BOURDAS: North Yorks. JEFFREYS: Worcestershire & Northumberland. CHEESMOND: Durham/Northumberland. WINTER: Durham/Northumberland. SNOWBALL: Durham.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.