Author Topic: More Carsphairn synchronicity  (Read 649 times)

Offline Luath

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
More Carsphairn synchronicity
« on: Friday 29 December 17 00:05 GMT (UK) »
On Facebook today a friend I went to school with posted from the tearoom in Carsphairn; I commented that my mother was born there, which led me to a conversation with a sister I didn't know he had. Turns out that after talking about family history, we are very likely related........ I went on to join the Ancestry site where I have contacted two potential family members. Best of all, in the space of a couple of hours, I have discovered photos of my great uncle, my great great uncle and my great great great uncle - who was born away back in 1798.
 I'm astounded.
Hunter, Hastings, Sykes, Galloway, Crosbie, Graham, Chesney

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline WhiskyMac

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: More Carsphairn synchronicity
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 30 December 17 19:19 GMT (UK) »
Congratulations Luath .........

It doesn't get better than that.  :)  :)  :)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.