Author Topic: Warwick-Garratt family of Hanslope  (Read 949 times)

Offline Malivrag

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Warwick-Garratt family of Hanslope
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 02 January 18 06:06 GMT (UK) »
Thank you all!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline TeeGood

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 05 February 18 12:19 GMT (UK) »
Hi Hanslope Garratt Families

Have just started researching my Grandad Edward William who married Marion Emily Ada Gregory (my nana) and is son of Walter grandson of William & Sarah of Church End Hanslope.

Thought I would say Hi and am looking forward to delving in to the family history.

All the best.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 06 February 18 09:45 GMT (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat TeeGood.

Hopefully descendants of the Garrats will reply to you soon :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)