Author Topic: purchasing documents from registries  (Read 375 times)

Offline mothermacree

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
purchasing documents from registries
« on: Tuesday 02 January 18 00:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi
I just want to know if there is someone who can be recommended who does research and is prepared to find some death certificates or copies of them for me from a registry and I will pay for them, or provide me with contact details of who to contact at the registries with my requests. I will endeavour to supply as much information as I can. Look forward to hearing from someone.
Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.
Regards
Mothermacree
Scotland: Stewart/Robertson, Buttars, Goodlet (Dad side) Sinclair, Pitcairn (husb lines)
England: Pepper, Albous, Lambkin, Edwards (Mum and Dad side) Pryor, Ramsbottom, Scorgie (my sons' lines) Turner/Turner-Jones (husb lines)
Ireland: Dawson, Cook, O'Brien, Murphy (Mums side)
Finland: Johnson/Johansson, Worstein (Dad)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: purchasing documents from registries
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 02 January 18 01:12 GMT (UK) »
Death Certs from 1878 to 1966 (1922 for Northern Ireland) are free to view online
https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/civil-search.jsp
the remaining certs back to 1864 should be online by the end of 2018.
Northern Ireland death certs are available from https://geni.nidirect.gov.uk/

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline mothermacree

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: purchasing documents from registries
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 02 January 18 22:23 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for that information.  I got online and have found quite a few with some still not available so I'll work on those later in the year.  Thanks for your help.
Mothermacree
Scotland: Stewart/Robertson, Buttars, Goodlet (Dad side) Sinclair, Pitcairn (husb lines)
England: Pepper, Albous, Lambkin, Edwards (Mum and Dad side) Pryor, Ramsbottom, Scorgie (my sons' lines) Turner/Turner-Jones (husb lines)
Ireland: Dawson, Cook, O'Brien, Murphy (Mums side)
Finland: Johnson/Johansson, Worstein (Dad)