Author Topic: Looking for descendants  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Pjfeather

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for descendants
« Reply #9 on: Friday 05 January 18 07:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi there thank you all for the input - I just realised all of my family research notes are with my mother at the moment so cannot look up specifics however most of the information is in my memory so can say yea or nay to certain names. Blythe is NOT in our tree nor is the name Nairn. Chempat you are on the right track - yes she is the third one down! Yes I have used Scotlands People and have research this line back into the 1700's but unsure how to come forward to present day and connect with others of my generation. (58 baby)  :) Cheers Pj

Offline JACK GEE

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 05 January 18 07:37 GMT (UK) »
Thanks pj,
ya gotta keep asking the question.
Best of luck with your 58 children search.

Cheers
jack Gee
GILBERT-ShirehamptonEng-Vic/Australia,HERWEG-WoltwiescheGERmany-Vic/Aust,CREIGHTON-Donegal-NI,Gosforth/CumbriaEng-Vic/Aust,MCCLURE-Cloghroe/KillynureDonegal NI,Vic/Aust,PATULLO-StMadoesPerthshire-Vic/Aust,NICHOLAS-Nth CheritonEng/Vic Aust,COX-ShirehamptonEng,FORD-MidsomerNortonEng,THOMAS-Pilton/Devon,EDWARDS-Bristol/Eng,BOND-Norfolk,NAU-Germany,SINGLETON-MuncasterEng,LADLAY-GosforthEng,JOHNSTONE-BalmerinoFife, TEMPLE-StranorlarNI,GRAHAM,CRAIGIE,HALL,HANNAM,GINGELL,HALE,OSMAN,BRITTON,HARVEY,ALLEN

Offline chempat

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 06 January 18 22:03 GMT (UK) »
Have you contacted any of the tree owners on Ancestry to see if they have any information?

Offline JACK GEE

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 06 January 18 22:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi Chempat,
not on Ancestry.

cheers Jack
GILBERT-ShirehamptonEng-Vic/Australia,HERWEG-WoltwiescheGERmany-Vic/Aust,CREIGHTON-Donegal-NI,Gosforth/CumbriaEng-Vic/Aust,MCCLURE-Cloghroe/KillynureDonegal NI,Vic/Aust,PATULLO-StMadoesPerthshire-Vic/Aust,NICHOLAS-Nth CheritonEng/Vic Aust,COX-ShirehamptonEng,FORD-MidsomerNortonEng,THOMAS-Pilton/Devon,EDWARDS-Bristol/Eng,BOND-Norfolk,NAU-Germany,SINGLETON-MuncasterEng,LADLAY-GosforthEng,JOHNSTONE-BalmerinoFife, TEMPLE-StranorlarNI,GRAHAM,CRAIGIE,HALL,HANNAM,GINGELL,HALE,OSMAN,BRITTON,HARVEY,ALLEN

Offline Pjfeather

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 06 January 18 23:40 GMT (UK) »
Have done in the past with no response but good suggestion I will try again - here we can access Ancestry at the library with no cost 😊