Author Topic: Katherine Geary Elizabeth Geary Stoke heys farm ratby  (Read 444 times)

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Katherine Geary Elizabeth Geary Stoke heys farm ratby
« on: Tuesday 09 January 18 11:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi guys
Please can any one tell me what Katherine Geary old heys ratby was to Elizabeth Geary as the farm whent under Stoke heys in 1851 now back to old heys farm ratby,Katherine married a Thomas smith of thurlston.
Thanks
Steve
Must have been old heys in the 1700s
There was a William Geary at the farm who was a baker but also he was well off. Person so was he the father of Katherine .elizabethes father was John Geary born brad gate park village which was moved up to field head Markfield .john married Elizabeth frost Markfield lane Newtown linford were I am part of the village is in the in field at the back of our house which I found from metal detecting looking at brad gate park map you can come up our lane and see into the field you can see out lines of were the buildings was which are round the sides there's also a gate way at the top which comes out onto Leicester road Markfield so I guess there was a drive that came from stewards hey they would have cut the trees back to make way for it I have been in lawned wood swimming I have seen all the roads round there .