Author Topic: Ann COOPER  (Read 166 times)

Offline avidt

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Ann COOPER
« on: Thursday 18 January 18 19:23 GMT (UK) »
I have a rather strange puzzle and would appreciate any advice. I have a John Cooper born in Hundon Suffolk who marred an Elizabeth Pawsey in 1771 in Stansfield.

The problem I have is that both John and Elizabeth were baptised in Hundon, only there were 2 John Cooper's one born in 1749 to William & Sarah and the other born the same year 1744 as Elizabeth, whose parents were William and Mary Cooper, so thy would have grown up together in what is still a small village.

The second part of the problem is that Elizabeth's parents were Joseph Pawsey and Ann Cooper who married 4 months before Elizabeth was born. I now have an Ann born c1725, a Wiiliam & Mary Cooper, who only had the one child baptised in Hundon and i cant find where either of the Cooper families came from.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

David

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.