Author Topic: Henry Frederick Charles PLEDGER (b. Hackney 1914) Seeking Descendants  (Read 406 times)

Offline rbell35

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Henry Frederick Charles PLEDGER (b. Hackney 1914) Seeking Descendants
« on: Thursday 18 January 18 22:40 GMT (UK) »
Seeking descendants and information/photos of Henry Frederick Charles PLEDGER (b. Hackney 1914) & his family. Henry was son of Ethel Bertha COWAN (b 1883). I descend from Frederick COWAN (1833-1896), father of Ethel Bertha. I know very little about this part of my family & would dearly love to know more & get in contact with my Cowan/Pledger cousins. Also keen to obtain copies of photos of Ethel Bertha Cowan & her father Frederick Cowan or indeed any of other family members. Thanking you in anticipation. Cheers Rob - Australia

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline rbell35

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Henry Frederick Charles PLEDGER (b. Hackney 1914) Seeking Descendants
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 20 January 18 02:10 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Rosie. Since I am seeking contact with descendants can you please suggest other sites or forums that may assist with this aim? Cheers Rob