Author Topic: Marriage of Patrick Redmond and Anne Flynn.  (Read 405 times)

Offline stav01

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Marriage of Patrick Redmond and Anne Flynn.
« on: Sunday 21 January 18 20:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi there. I Am currently researching an ancestor of mine John Redmond who was killed in the great war. After a long time looking I finally can say that he was born in dunccomick Co Wexford. In January 1894 , his parents are Patrick Redmond and Anne Redmond nee Flynn. I cannot find then in the 1901 census but I have found that there was another brother born a mere 8 months later. Any one be able to find any information I would be extreamly grateful.

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage of Patrick Redmond and Anne Flynn.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 21 January 18 22:54 GMT (UK) »
but I have found that there was another brother born a mere 8 months later.

What was his name?
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage of Patrick Redmond and Anne Flynn.
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 21 January 18 23:22 GMT (UK) »
Hi there. I Am currently researching an ancestor of mine John Redmond who was killed in the great war. After a long time looking I finally can say that he was born in dunccomick Co Wexford. In January 1894 , his parents are Patrick Redmond and Anne Redmond nee Flynn. I cannot find then in the 1901 census but I have found that there was another brother born a mere 8 months later. Any one be able to find any information I would be extreamly grateful.

Is his birthplace Duncormick? Can you please post a link to the birth as it doesn't seem to be 1894 in Wexford district  :-\

Added- very confusing to have two topics looking for details of the same family. Other thread is also started today and, so far, three pages long  ::)
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=786243.18
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!