Author Topic: Death of Blair David Fink, Mar 2, 1927. Allegheny, Pittsburgh. Please.  (Read 965 times)

Offline wb54

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Death of Blair David Fink, Mar 2, 1927. Allegheny, Pittsburgh. Please.
« on: Tuesday 23 January 18 13:25 GMT (UK) »
Hi everyone,
                    Iam looking for obituaries and any report on the death of Blair D Fink.
                    On the 1910 Census, he is son-in-law of Isabella Adams she came over
                    from Belfast c1890.

what I found is, Blair married Jennie Adams 20 July 1907 and a son
                    Samuel born Jan 1909.  Then a death of Jennie Adams Fink 1910.
                    still looking into the death.

Blair married again in Jun 1912, but he is down as being divorced
                    on the marriage.     
                     I live in England, thanks for any help you can give.
                      Regards,        William.

ballance-belfast,derry,tyrone.parsons-dublin,belfast.lucas-tyrone,belfast.davidson-belfast,newcastle-upon-tyne.rankin-holy island,newcastle-upon-tyne.aitchison-belford,newcastle-upon-tyne,gateshead.harbottle-belford,northumberland, nz & australia.

Offline Genealiza

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Death of Blair David Fink, Mar 2, 1927. Allegheny, Pittsburgh. Please.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 23 January 18 14:35 GMT (UK) »
If you have access to Anc....World through your library, you can probably download their death certificates.

I found Jennie Fink died 20 Feb 1910, wife of Blair D. Fink and daughter of Isabella and the late Samuel Adams, aged 27 years. ---Pittsburgh Press, 22 Feb 1910

Blair D Fink died 2 Mar 1927 of a broken back when a cement mixer fell on him.  He was the husband of Carrie Hood Fink. ---Pittsburgh Daily Post, 3 Mar 1927

Offline RJ137

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 23 January 18 15:02 GMT (UK) »
The Pittsburgh Press
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Tuesday, February 22, 1910 - Page 17

FINK - On Sunday, February 20. 1910, at 9:30 p. m.. Jennie, wife of Blair D. Fink and daughter of Isabella and the late Samuel Adams, aged 27 years.
Funeral from her late residence. No. 3600 Penn avenue, on Wednesday February 23, at 2:30 p. m. Friends of the family are respectfully invited to attend.

=============
The Pittsburgh Press
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Wednesday, March 02, 1927 - Page 29

FINK Suddenly, on Wednesday morning. March 2. lt27, at 8:15 o'clock. Blair David Fink, husband of Carrie Hood Fink. Remains at the home of the T. B. Moreland Co., North Highland ave.. at Rippey st., Eastend. until Thursday. 2 p. m. Services and interment at Huntingdon. Pa.

====================

Pittsburgh Daily Post
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Thursday, March 03, 1927 - Page 15

DIES - Blair D- Fink, 46. 7314 ML Vernon street, a carpenter, died in St. Francis Hospital yesterday from a broken back suffered Tuesday when a concrete mixer fell upon him in the Mt. Royal cemetery, Allison Park.

============

Pittsburgh Daily Post
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Thursday, March 03, 1927 - Page 19

Just close the clipped article that someone else has saved and then you can pan over to the obit for FINK, BLAIR DAVID

obit: http://www.rootschat.com/links/01lec/

Offline wb54

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 23 January 18 17:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi Genealiza & RJ137,

many thanks for both messages, they fill a lot of blank spaces.
                             I can get anc in the archives library here, when its open.
                             did sent the birth death and marriage certificates to my lap tap.
                             the papers are blocked in the library. will check the British newspapers
                             archives,its free in the library. see if the have any.

I have to say, there is great info put down on the deaths cert   
                             more than over here. did search find a grave, which give me more
                             to go on.

again many thanks, if I can help you both please let me know.
                               best regards,     William.

ballance-belfast,derry,tyrone.parsons-dublin,belfast.lucas-tyrone,belfast.davidson-belfast,newcastle-upon-tyne.rankin-holy island,newcastle-upon-tyne.aitchison-belford,newcastle-upon-tyne,gateshead.harbottle-belford,northumberland, nz & australia.