Author Topic: (*) Chirio nee HUSSEY - Looking for Parents  (Read 787 times)

Offline Kris Nugent

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
(*) Chirio nee HUSSEY - Looking for Parents
« on: Thursday 25 January 18 02:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

I looking for the names of the parents of Removed Chirio nee Hussey. I believe she was born around the 1920's - 1930's in Cairns, Queensland, Australia.

She married Bruce Chirio (1928-1990). They had a daughter born 1953.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kris

Moderator comment: edited for content. Names of potentially living people removed. Please see our guidelines for posting as we have a 'no living people' policy here

http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: (*) Chirio nee HUSSEY - Looking for Parents
« Reply #1 on: Friday 26 January 18 01:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

I looking for the names of the parents of Removed Chirio nee Hussey. I believe she was born around the 1920's - 1930's in Cairns, Queensland, Australia.

She married Bruce Chirio (1928-1990). They had a daughter born 1953.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kris

Moderator comment: edited for content. Names of potentially living people removed. Please see our guidelines for posting as we have a 'no living people' policy here

http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

May I please note that it is possible, ....  perhaps likely...... that Bruce's wife is still alive, afterall  she is noted as born around 1920s - 1930s in Cairns, Queensland.   I am including the live link to Queensland bdm.  https://www.qld.gov.au/law/births-deaths-marriages-and-divorces/family-history-research   Please note that the ONLINE indexes are careful NOT to display any birth registrations less than 100 years ago (so 1918, but not more recent), similarly marriages are NOT displayed if less than 75 years ago (1943, but not more recent) and deaths 30 years ago (1988 but not more recent).   So from a family history perspective it is not possible to locate any bdm event for Bruce or for his wife.   

I will ask a Moderator to re-consider and perhaps make further edits as it seems to me that the identifying info (given and nee surname) of Bruce's wife may need modifying.

JM  R2M 12:39 AEST.
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline Jamjar

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scottish GGGrandmother-Grace MORRISON née JARDINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 26 January 18 02:53 GMT (UK) »
It looks like she is still listed in White Pages phone directory. Internet search shows her christian name at the address on WPs.

Jamjar.
Atkinson; Badier; Cameron; Grant; Howie; Jardine; Jenkins; Kerr; Lawardorn; Lee; Linton; Lonie; McConnell; Morgan; Morrison; Murphy; O'Leary; Paton; Pratt; Robb; Williams

Offline cando

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 26 January 18 03:38 GMT (UK) »
Kris I suggest you have a search of the Australian Electoral Rolls for Cairns in the 1920's and 1930's.  A number of people with the surname of interest.

Otherwise why not contact your person of interest ie if it is her in whitepages.

Cando
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk