Author Topic: Seeking Robert Hugh Lindsay b. Circa 1862  (Read 470 times)

Offline jettejjane

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Dad - 9 times Mayor of Arundel
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking Robert Hugh Lindsay b. Circa 1862
« Reply #9 on: Friday 26 January 18 17:07 GMT (UK) »
Wow RJ, thank you so much, that is fantastic.  Been busy today so not had a chance to explore any further, what can I say, you are a star :D

My picture has a chance of a happy ending ;D
Redman, Jupp, Brockhurst of West Sussex
Moore County Down. Redman of Posey, Indiana, USA Emigrated 1820

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline jettejjane

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Dad - 9 times Mayor of Arundel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 26 January 18 17:20 GMT (UK) »
Here is pic of Henry Lindsay  father of Robert Hugh.  Just love it and feel I know his family  like my own now, has been a wonderful challenge.  Thanks Rosie and RJ for giving me what is possibly the final piece of the puzzle.  Obviously I am assuming descendants of Robert are research nuts into family history (not always the case) and are on ancestry sites.  Next challenge ;)
Redman, Jupp, Brockhurst of West Sussex
Moore County Down. Redman of Posey, Indiana, USA Emigrated 1820

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 26 January 18 18:30 GMT (UK) »
A lovely picture to treasure you never know maybe some one will be searching this family  :)

Rosie