Author Topic: Re: New Zealand Birth Records  (Read 409 times)

Offline Ellie-mae

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: New Zealand Birth Records
« on: Friday 26 January 18 22:46 GMT (UK) »
Hi all I'm new to this site I am trying to find out about my mother who I met when I was 13 and died when I was 16 she was born in Te  Kopuru and that's all I know only what's on my birth certificate .I was looking for someone who might be able to help me find out if I have any family left so I can get to know of who she was. And if I have family as all my family have passed away

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Jean Price

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Re: New Zealand Birth Records
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 27 January 18 02:52 GMT (UK) »
Ellie-Mae,

I am not giving you an answer at the moment, but asking a moderator to move your request so that it can be seen by more people.

Regards
Jean
Fawcett, Down; Gibson, Ayrshire and Tasmania; James, Cornwall and Victoria Aus; Cox, Northamptonshire, Thomas, Gloucestershire; Albury, Berkshire,

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online minniehaha

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • "To live in hearts we leave behind, Is not to die"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: New Zealand Birth Records
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 27 January 18 06:45 GMT (UK) »
Hello Ellie-mae,

Welcome to Rootschat!  :)

As Jean has mentioned, a moderator will be asked to move your request. In the meantime, are you comfortable with putting up your mother's name? If not, you will need to post two more replies; just a smiley face in each  :) will do. You can then use the personal messaging system if you wish.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

[We cannot put up the names of any living people or their contact details.]

Depending on the age of your mother at her death, you may find details by searching here:

https://bdmhistoricalrecords.dia.govt.nz/Home/

We look forward to hearing back from you.....

Minniehaha.

Thread split off.
HAMMOND, Cainham/Caynham, Shropshire, U.K. Otago-NZ.
GALBRAITH, Ireland, Dunedin, Otago-NZ., Kensington-London, U.K.
GRANT, Sct., Dunedin, Otago-NZ., Vancouver, Canada.
GLASS, Aberdeenshire, Otago-NZ.
CAIRNEY/CARNEY/KEARNEY/Ireland, Airdrie, Scotland, Otago-NZ.
O'BRIEN Mary Ann, Limerick, Otago-NZ.
NICOL(L) James, Scotland, Otago-NZ.
SCOTT Thomas, Shetland, Otago-NZ.
MCHARDY/MCHARDIE Euphemia, Scotland, Otago-NZ.