Author Topic: alfred james woodward  (Read 1536 times)

Offline RJ137

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: alfred james woodward
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 28 January 18 15:55 GMT (UK) »
It looks like his wife Alice remarried a George Grizey in Pinellas Co. in 1967 and died 9 Feb 1991 in Volusia, Florida. 

SSDI - https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JKX6-3Z7
Florida death index - https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VVDH-X2C

Her Social Security application says she was born 3 Mar 1898 in Hartford, Connecticut to Robert Wight & Martha E Richardson, and one of the names on her entry was Alice Edna Woodward Grizey.

The Tampa Tribune
Tampa, Florida
Thursday, July 28, 1966 - Page 46

Miss Mildred E. Wight, 70, 220 Shangri La, died Tuesday at a Clearwater nursing home. She came here seven years ago from Hartford, Conn., and was a retired secretary. She was a member of Faith United Church of Christ, Clearwater. She is survived by a sister, Mrs. Alice E. Woodward, Largo

=====================

The Tampa Tribune
Tampa, Florida
Monday, February 11, 1991 - Page 106

ALICE E. GRIZEY, 92, formerly of Largo, died Saturday in DeLand. A native of Hartford, Conn., she moved to this area in 1955 from Needham, Mass. She was a homemaker and member of Faith United Church of Christ in Clearwater. She is survived by a son, R*** Woodward of Eureka Springs, Ark.; three daughters, J*** Newcomb of Englewood, D*** E. Buckley of Orange City and P*** Hynes of Cambridge Mass.; 10 grandchildren; and 20 great-grandchildren. Moss-Feaster Funeral Homes, Serenity Gardens Chapel, Largo.

Offline Warwickshire Bear

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: alfred james woodward
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 20 May 18 21:57 BST (UK) »
My computer has been fixed after several months . I Would like to thank everyone for there contribution..
I'm sure the correct one is the 1955 death as his wife was alice E and brother was Alan