Author Topic: Best sites for finding emigration and death records Australia  (Read 431 times)

Offline milkfloatclub

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Best sites for finding emigration and death records Australia
« Reply #9 on: Monday 29 January 18 13:32 GMT (UK) »
Oh Dundee!!! Thank you so much!! You have no idea how please I am to finally have closure on that mystery and I can now add it to the tree. I can't believe how quickly you found it.  ;D :o

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline rosball

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • John Scott Henderson 1853 Scotland -1919 Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 29 January 18 23:50 GMT (UK) »
Deleted - wrong info sorry
Ros

Let's not tolerate bullying !

Herrington Kent  Henderson Scotland Kerr Scotland Reston Scotland  Smith Scotland  Kellow Cornwall  Doney Cornwall  Wadeson Lancashire  Whiteley Yorkshire Gregan Ireland

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline milkfloatclub

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 30 January 18 09:25 GMT (UK) »
Dundee, I am not sure if my previous reply got deleted in error or I posted it in the wrong place as I can't see it now but that's so much for the link. This is without doubt who I am looking for. It means I great deal to me to find this record. Do you know what it means about the ashes? Does that mean they will be placed in the cemetery? It would be great to know if there was a place I could visit if I ever get to Australia! Thank so again for your help with this.