Author Topic: William Edgeworth & Catherine Breen. Marriage Ohio  (Read 296 times)

Offline ibbotson

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
William Edgeworth & Catherine Breen. Marriage Ohio
« on: Wednesday 31 January 18 12:05 GMT (UK) »
Looking for further details regarding the marriage between William Edgeworth & Catherine Breen, 28 Dec 1852 Greene Ohio. It is showing on family search but there is no image available. If anyone has access to Ohio marriages and could assist I would be grateful. Trying to confirm parents names if possible.
Ibbotson, de Woolfson, Haynes, Chapman, Shoveler

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: William Edgeworth & Catherine Breen. Marriage Ohio
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 31 January 18 13:35 GMT (UK) »
On the image I see it does not give names of parents just his age 21 and his wife Catherine Blain or Breen 18 years ..Witnesses Thos Blake Cath Paister /?

Rosie

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline RJ137

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: William Edgeworth & Catherine Breen. Marriage Ohio
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 31 January 18 15:08 GMT (UK) »
There are two listings for that marriage. One with & one without an image.

w/o image: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XDN4-QPD

with image: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XDPV-MN5

I really doubt that a marriage of that time frame will have parents names listed as marriage license applications did later.