Author Topic: Death of Ellen Reilly (née Deegan, 18 Jan 1857) sought  (Read 537 times)

Offline NicolaasMars

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Death of Ellen Reilly (née Deegan, 18 Jan 1857) sought
« Reply #9 on: Friday 02 February 18 19:24 GMT (UK) »
Here is the death certificate of James Reilly. I would like to have the same for his wife, Ellen Deegan.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online hallmark

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 02 February 18 19:31 GMT (UK) »
Here is the death certificate of James Reilly. I would like to have the same for his wife, Ellen Deegan.

Yes.

You'd need to look for Ellen Reilly!!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline NicolaasMars

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 03 February 18 08:37 GMT (UK) »
I know (see Subject field of this message)! But have been unable to find her death.

Online Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 03 February 18 10:04 GMT (UK) »
I had a look in Dublin as sometimes people were sent there for medical treatment but didn't see her.
Her death may not be registered unlike the UK you don't need a civil registered death cert to be buried just a doctors cert so many deaths were never registered.