Author Topic: Surname is Carter Malpas, Cheshire.  (Read 417 times)

Offline pete edwards

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Surname is Carter Malpas, Cheshire.
« on: Sunday 04 February 18 18:36 GMT (UK) »
Hi all  :)

I have just rescued from the rubbish bin where I volunteer,  three little books, they appear to be belonging to a young lady from the title location, they are as follows,

a little autograph book containing snippets from papers, autographs, " Jean Harlow M.G.M." , William Powell, Robert Young,  Greta Garbo, Robert Taylor, also there is a lot of personal musings and poems as you may find in a scrap book,

also two cigarette card albums, one of them is a wills card collection of hollywood stars, the other is our King and Queen, I cannot tell the name of the album book as it it wrapped in brown paper and I do not want to damage it,

I would love to try and return these items to the people they belong to but as the date given is 31/4/38, that puts them as still living,  I have the full name and address of the lady, also that of  her best friends name and address,  the only clue i can give is that the Surname is Carter,

If you are from this area and you have that Surname P.M. me. and I will give you a bit more,

Pete :) :)

Edwards, mainly Cound, Frodesely, Acton Burnell. Pitchford. and surrounding villages, Shropshire, /  Rowe, Cound, / Littlehales, Berrington, Shropshire / Radford, Dublin, /   Maguire, Acton Burnell, /  Rudge, Frodesely, /

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.