Author Topic: CWGC Appeal for relatives of Walter Charles Rudd.............  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Mark Brennan

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: CWGC Appeal for relatives of Walter Charles Rudd.............
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 15 February 18 23:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi.  I am not a relative but I am the Chairman of the Hadleigh RBL and the leader of the Hadleigh Great War Centenary Project.  We are researching the 112 names on our Great War memorial and I am familiar with the 9 existing Great War graves in the Hadleigh Cemetery.  I am delighted that Walter Charles Rudd will now be remembered in this way.  We will now add Walter's story to our project and will eventually include him on our website (hadleighww1.com).  If we can help in anyway then please let me know. 

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 20 February 18 14:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mark,

Welcome to RootsChat

Perhaps CWGC would like to hear from you regarding your website which includes Walter Charles Rudd. 

If we can assist with any of the others you are researching there are many volunteers on here who would be willing to help.

Regards
Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Mark Brennan

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 20 February 18 15:19 GMT (UK) »
Sandra, I have been in touch with the CWGC and I have at last found a relative.  There is still quite a large family and I have now put them in touch with the CWGC.  Thank you.

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 20 February 18 15:20 GMT (UK) »
Mark, that is brilliant news.  Thank you so much for your input on this thread.

Regards
Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada