Author Topic: Qualmann  (Read 4900 times)

Offline Essie

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Qualmann
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday 17 April 18 07:35 BST (UK) »
Hi

"Annie" MANSBRIDGE  aged 86y died 1953 in WA. Looks like she had children and grandchildren in WA
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/49231934

From WA bmds
MANSBRIDGE  Joanna M A 
Canning  district
reg #79           

"Caroline" QUALMANN married John Alexander WHITELAW on 28 Aug 1889
District DAL
Book 160 Page 646

Essie

Offline Adelaide Hills

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 17 April 18 08:20 BST (UK) »
Great I wondered  what happened that thay split up because the children stayed with there dad when he died 1950.You are so clever in sorting out the names could Auguste Caroline  joanna did the same .only know.when she was born. Cheers Gail😁😁😁😁😁

Offline Adelaide Hills

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Sunday 13 May 18 04:22 BST (UK) »
Hi Essie, just wanted to let you know the wonderful job you do .I got to meet my first cousin  in Queensland  a couple of weeks ago  and showed her  all work you have helped me with ,it was fantastic  you are wonderful .  Mary had some photos so I got to see my grandmother. Also on tne Gaghdn side (grandfather Philip Gaghen) she gave me his  Bapismal Certificate which state's his father Thomas  Geoghegan and Magaret Tool  was born on the 24th April 1857 wow as Then is no record of him and his sister Annie  birth. HE were baptised at the Archbishops house  Weat Terrace Adelaide. Am ofv to work now again THANK YOU SO MUCH there is still more to find 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁Gail