Author Topic: query only  (Read 591 times)

Offline iforani

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
query only
« on: Friday 16 February 18 05:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi In a post that I put up several days ago (now marked completed), I was trying to correct a spelling error that I had made in the post header where I had incorrectly spelt Gertrude and also inserted Smith as my g grandmother's name instead of Smart. Can anyone suggest how I could rectify this? Usually the word modify is next to quote but I couldn't see any option to make changes. Thanks!
McKay (Kildare, Ireland), Aldred (Manchester), Smith, Cooper (Kent), Howlett, Bodill, Atkins (Northamptonshire), Smart (UK, Africa), Brown, Bryant, Dixon, Walton

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: query only
« Reply #1 on: Friday 16 February 18 10:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi Iforani,

The modify button is only on topics for 24 hours, after this you will need to contact a moderator to make any changes.

I will go and modify your topic for you.

Regards

Sarah :)
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline iforani

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: query only
« Reply #2 on: Friday 16 February 18 12:30 GMT (UK) »
Thanks so much, Sarah, much appreciated. Deb  :) :)
McKay (Kildare, Ireland), Aldred (Manchester), Smith, Cooper (Kent), Howlett, Bodill, Atkins (Northamptonshire), Smart (UK, Africa), Brown, Bryant, Dixon, Walton