Author Topic: Dating please for unknown ladies and baby  (Read 1323 times)

Offline jettejjane

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Dad - 9 times Mayor of Arundel
    • View Profile
Re: Dating please for unknown ladies and baby
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 17 February 18 16:41 GMT (UK) »
If you look at his hairline at 3 months and in the later one at around 6 months it is very similar and the face shape is also very similar...that's my take on it but the final decision lies with you.
Carol

Agree with Carol. The baby really does resemble the other photos you've put up.

Gadget

Yes Gadget and Carol I would say same as was that my original thought. Will label it highly likely William Jupp Redman 1921  around 6 months with mother and unknown lady.

Thanks to everyone for taking an interest.

I have posted another unknown lady from album
on Sussex board as wasn't sure we're to put it. Taken in 1944 wearing some sort of official chain of office for identification.  Just felt it was Sussex based.

Getting on reasonably well with album.
Redman, Jupp, Brockhurst of West Sussex
Moore County Down. Redman of Posey, Indiana, USA Emigrated 1820

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 17 February 18 17:11 GMT (UK) »
You must feel very lucky Jane to have such a lovely collection of photos. Do bear in mind that some may be family friends.

Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline jettejjane

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Dad - 9 times Mayor of Arundel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 17 February 18 17:27 GMT (UK) »
You must feel very lucky Jane to have such a lovely collection of photos. Do bear in mind that some may be family friends.

Carol

I am indeed lucky , have so much other stuff as well, letters, documents, marriage, birth and death certs going back to 1820's. .

Yes could be family friends, not sure they had many if any, lol. With grandmother her sisters and family were her friends. As for Grandad, he fell out with everyone even some family members. But not his boys.
Redman, Jupp, Brockhurst of West Sussex
Moore County Down. Redman of Posey, Indiana, USA Emigrated 1820