Author Topic: Jeale, Geale  (Read 574 times)

Offline ezyryder

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Jeale, Geale
« on: Saturday 17 February 18 16:30 GMT (UK) »
Hi
I have been researching the Jeale/Geale family from Worth West Sussex and have hit a brick wall. I have managed to find back to Thomas Jeale 1699-1735 married to Sarah Grout 1698-1730 and I think I have found his father John Jeale b 1678 who was married to Elizabeth, really not sure about this one. Also going back possibly to Johns Father I found a William Jeale also not sure of this. I have found these using Sussex Online Parish Clerks and Family Search. I wonder if someone could do some lookups to find the missing/incorrect information. Many thanks.  Ezyryder

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline solidrock

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Jeale, Geale
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 21 February 18 02:46 GMT (UK) »
John Jeale. baptised 17 Mar 1677/78, St Nicholas, Worth, Sussex.  father William.

There's also this marriage but it seems a bit late...

John Jeale  m  Elizabeth Brooker.  13 Apr 1762, St Nicholas, Worth, Sussex.
witnesses, John Holder and Mark Brooker.  Banns. Bride marked, groom & witnesses signed.

Maybe this one...

John Jeale   m  Elisabeth Butcher.  08 May 1684, Worth, Sussex.

This maybe Johns brother..

William Jeale. baptised  13 Feb 1675/76, St Nicholas, Worth, Sussex.  father William.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.