Author Topic: Wilhelmina Nelly Dickson vanished after 31st Dec. 1909 Kelso Roxburghshire.  (Read 529 times)

Offline normamac

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Wilhelmina Nelly Dickson vanished after 31st Dec. 1909 Kelso Roxburghshire.
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 20 February 18 09:46 GMT (UK) »
Thank you. I had noticed Bates on both .I noticed she had no occupation on them either.
The Bates are not related to her.He was a salesman ,he may have met her in Kelso. She may have been a maid in a hotel . He may have told her about widower Frederick looking for someone to look after his children after his wife died. All very strange.
Norma

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline normamac

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 20 February 18 10:17 GMT (UK) »
Thank you. I had noticed Bates on both .I noticed she had no occupation on them either.
The Bates are not related to her.He was a salesman ,he may have met her in Kelso. She may have been a maid in a hotel . He may have told her about widower Frederick looking for someone to look after his children after his wife died. All very strange.
Norma

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline normamac

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 26 February 18 05:22 GMT (UK) »
Been looking for a death for Wilhelmina Nellie.Thought I may find her back in Scotland.
I thought  she may have been widowed and come home to Scotland but I can find no trace of a death on ScotlandsPeople.  Can anyone  find her after her marriage.

Thanking you
Norma.