Author Topic: Wilhelmina Nelly Dickson vanished after 31st Dec. 1909 Kelso Roxburghshire.  (Read 2394 times)

Offline normamac

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Wilhelmina Nelly Dickson vanished after 31st Dec. 1909 Kelso Roxburghshire.
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 20 February 18 09:46 GMT (UK) »
Thank you. I had noticed Bates on both .I noticed she had no occupation on them either.
The Bates are not related to her.He was a salesman ,he may have met her in Kelso. She may have been a maid in a hotel . He may have told her about widower Frederick looking for someone to look after his children after his wife died. All very strange.
Norma

Offline normamac

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 20 February 18 10:17 GMT (UK) »
Thank you. I had noticed Bates on both .I noticed she had no occupation on them either.
The Bates are not related to her.He was a salesman ,he may have met her in Kelso. She may have been a maid in a hotel . He may have told her about widower Frederick looking for someone to look after his children after his wife died. All very strange.
Norma

Offline normamac

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 26 February 18 05:22 GMT (UK) »
Been looking for a death for Wilhelmina Nellie.Thought I may find her back in Scotland.
I thought  she may have been widowed and come home to Scotland but I can find no trace of a death on ScotlandsPeople.  Can anyone  find her after her marriage.

Thanking you
Norma.