Author Topic: John Trewren Williams  (Read 706 times)

Offline John Alexander Williams

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Trewren Williams
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 21 February 18 09:06 GMT (UK) »
The Elizebeth Williams on the Ernestine is no relation .John Trewren Williams came to Australia a single man ,18 years of age .After his marriage to Elizabeth Daw in April 1871,they had 8 children ,the 5th child ,Alfred Richard Williams was born 25th June 1877 ...This is my Grandfather .He had 4 sons the youngest Alexander Richard Williams was born 23rd June 1915 ...my Father ,then me born 9th October 1944 ,I have 2 sons and 2 Grandsons ......
The other thread regarding John Trewren Williams was posted back in 2008 by a" jennyberry"she was seeking his whereabouts but I cannot find the thread ?

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline solidrock

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Trewren Williams
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 22 February 18 03:11 GMT (UK) »
Zacharia Williams.  baptised  26 Sep 1790, Ludgvan, Cornwall. father James,  mother Temperance.

I can't find a marriage for  Zacharia but I'm pretty sure he married Ann Taylor.

Ann Taylor. baptised  06 Feb 1791, Ludgvan, Cornwall.  father Richard,  mother Jane.

James Williams  m  Temperance Hammill.  05 Nov 1785, Ss Ludgvan and Paul the Apostle,  Ludgvan.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.