Author Topic: Cooper family  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Cooper family
« on: Friday 23 February 18 02:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi guys
I'm have come back to say I'm so sorry if I have up set any one I haven't been well I have had a bad accident and been waiting for hospital appointment .i know I have missed some people who sent work I had to sleep down stairs due to this .so please don't be to angry with me .it couldn't be helped it came at a bad time .im waiting for results now I'm hoping their not to bad I have no feeling from the knee to the waist this as scared me I have never gone through this before the doctors put me on tablets which made worse I had to come of ended up having a nurse come in.
So please bare with me .all I can say is sorry.
Steve

Offline suzard

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Cooper family
« Reply #1 on: Friday 23 February 18 11:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi Steve

so sorry to hear about your accident - I think it is great you have taken the time to explain your absence from this site.
I hope you make good progression towards a recovery.
When you are in a lot of pain focusing on family history can distract you from thinking about the pain for a little while - well that's what works for me sometimes!
Wishing you well

Suz
Thornhill, Cresswell, Sisson, Harriman, Cripps, Eyre, Walter, Marson, Battison, Holmes, Bailey, Hardman, Fairhurst Noon-mainly in Derbys/Notts-but also Northampton, Oxford, Leics, Lancs-England
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 24 February 18 02:25 GMT (UK) »
Hi suz
It's good to be back I'm doing ok just waiting for results now had the Mri last Friday night at Genral in the most tiny machine I've been in one of those lorrys couldn't put my arms above my head had to lye down with them by my side they gave me this buzzer thing just in case  the leg is still the same still no feeling .,I can sit a bit again but can't kneel at all any way I'm back now I will promise to read what people put it was just my iPad was in the bedroom not down stairs   .it wasn't very nice having to sleep on the settee.and not being able to sleep in my own bed..they give you ear plugs to put in the put a big pair of ear phones they try speak to you you can't hear a thing .i just want to know now and to know how long im going to be like this and will I get the feelling back.
Ste

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 24 February 18 02:50 GMT (UK) »
It's realy up set me I surposed to have been helping out in a charity shop near me but because of the feeling gone I can't do much the boss is going to keep the job open for me which was real nice of her.i have rang the doctors twice but nothing yet. The doctor gave some nerve tablets  but they made I'll they caused  me to cry and fall over when I tryed to turn round so had to come of them so just pain relief now .
Ste

Offline Artypie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 17 March 18 17:30 GMT (UK) »
Hope you are feeling a bit better Steve. Not been on here myself in a while, my daughter had her baby 6 weeks early so been distracted a bit.
Platts - Morrell - Smith - Humphrey - Hancock - Heritage - Wilkins - Satchell/Satchel - Brooks/Brookes - James - Brown - Wardle - Hall - Croson/Croston - Davis/Davies - Fox - Humber - Sibson - Cooke/Cook -Chapman - Musson - Mountney - Ward - Cullen - Mumford/Mumfoot - Hoverd - Scriven/Scrivins - Ward - Harvey - Groombridge - Bullock - Holt - Harris - Cooper - May - Downs

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday 08 March 19 07:24 GMT (UK) »
Hi Artypie
It's Ste
I'm on my day of from work I'm working with a Robert cooper from whitwick I'm trying to trace his side of the family to see if his side comes into my side of the family.
Ste

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday 09 March 19 00:36 GMT (UK) »
Hi you two I'm doing ok now
Back at work near me been there about 6 weeks realy enjoying it any way glad your all well and arty well done with the days baby .
I'm looking to find if my mums cooper family are related to the whitwick cooper family still have no feeling but when at work I try and not think about it .im up at ulverscroft grange love lt

Offline Artypie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Saturday 09 March 19 17:23 GMT (UK) »
Glad you are up and about, baby just had his 1st birthday a few weeks back, he's just about walking now. Good luck with your Coopers.
Platts - Morrell - Smith - Humphrey - Hancock - Heritage - Wilkins - Satchell/Satchel - Brooks/Brookes - James - Brown - Wardle - Hall - Croson/Croston - Davis/Davies - Fox - Humber - Sibson - Cooke/Cook -Chapman - Musson - Mountney - Ward - Cullen - Mumford/Mumfoot - Hoverd - Scriven/Scrivins - Ward - Harvey - Groombridge - Bullock - Holt - Harris - Cooper - May - Downs