Author Topic: Richards family of Brockley  (Read 438 times)

Offline JDub18Lh

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Richards family of Brockley
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 24 February 18 13:41 GMT (UK) »
Hello avm 228. Are you a researcher or related to the Richards? I know where most of them were in 1939 from the 1939 Register. It would take ages to give all the info I have.
Briefly. Stanley and Dorothy Richards had 8 children 7 survived to become adults.Their births were from 1908- 1923. All deceased. If you reveal your interest I may give further details.
Jdub

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline avm228

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 24 February 18 13:45 GMT (UK) »
I donít have any interest; they are nothing to do with me.  Like others on the thread, I was just trying to help you, for no other reason than that is what we do here on Rootschat.
Ayr: Barnes, Wylie
Caithness: MacGregor
Essex: Eldred (Pebmarsh)
Gloucs: Timbrell (Winchcomb)
Hants: Stares (Wickham)
Lincs: Maw, Jackson (Epworth, Belton)
London: Pierce
Suffolk: Markham (Framlingham)
Surrey: Gosling (Richmond)
Wilts: Matthews, Tarrant (Calne, Preshute)
Worcs: Milward (Redditch)
Yorks: Beaumont, Crook, Moore, Styring (Huddersfield); Middleton (Church Fenton); Exley, Gelder (High Hoyland); Barnes, Birchinall (Sheffield); Kenyon, Wood (Cumberworth/Denby Dale)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline lizdb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 24 February 18 14:46 GMT (UK) »
Unless any of them did anything that warranted a written record being made of the nature that would have survived and been archived somewhere - eg got married, had a child, died, left a Will etc between the years of 1924 and 1939 , then there wont be anything to find to tell you where they were!

There is a possibility of a marriage for Emmie:
Jan/Feb/Mar 1938 Lambeth ref 1d 360  Emmie M Richards to Reginald F Cook

Have you pursued that?

I wont look for any more, as we don't know what you already have, so don't want to spend time duplicating.
Like avm, I am not related - but as said, am willing to help if you can tell us more of what you are looking for and what you already have!
Edmonds/Edmunds - mainly Sussex
DeBoo - London
Green - Suffolk
Parker - Sussex
Kemp - Essex
Farrington - Essex
Boniface - West Sussex

census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline chempat

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 24 February 18 16:11 GMT (UK) »
If you have full details after 1939, even if they are all deceased, their children or grandchildren or great-grandchildren are alive and may be able to help you.  How many of them have you found?