Author Topic: Restoration Request - Harry Benfield Gates - New Zealand  (Read 278 times)

Offline Rokkonz

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Restoration Request - Harry Benfield Gates - New Zealand
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 25 February 18 10:36 GMT (UK) »
Thanks very much Trishanne, loord74 & Sharon Overschmidt they look awesome! It's great to have the option of either the individual musician or the quartet, and the colours a nice touch too. Would any of you mind if I used one of your restorations in a family photo book which I plan to update in the next 2 years or so?

Thanks,
Richard

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline loord74

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 25 February 18 11:43 GMT (UK) »
Thanks very much Trishanne, loord74 & Sharon Overschmidt they look awesome! It's great to have the option of either the individual musician or the quartet, and the colours a nice touch too. Would any of you mind if I used one of your restorations in a family photo book which I plan to update in the next 2 years or so?

Thanks,
Richard

Im giving my permission to use my restoration  ;)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline tommyfromri

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 25 February 18 16:12 GMT (UK) »
I'm still new at this... so here's my attempt at the whole quartet.

Excellent work Sharon ! And welcome to Rootschat.com.  Rootschat members will appreciate your skills.   ,Tommy