Author Topic: Why?  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Maggsie

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Why?
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 06 March 18 09:13 GMT (UK) »
Helllo rainecooper,
Was you Robert's Birthday the 4th May 1851 by any chance?
Maggsie

Offline Mike in Cumbria

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 06 March 18 09:39 GMT (UK) »
Ok so i have posted asking for help  twice. Both times I've been brushed off because i don't have bmd certificates.
I've been reading through the forum and noticed that loads of other people have gotten lots of help without them.
Have i done something wrong?
I've given lots of info too.

On both your requests, you had a lot of help and certainly no brushing off at all.  Sometimes though, with the information given, there is no more to be found.

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 05 July 18 17:04 BST (UK) »
rainecooper, I know this is an old post and this has probably been sorted out now.

I just wanted to say that I think you were right to post about this concern rather than to perhaps feel aggrieved in silence.

This must have felt awful to be wondering if you were being 'brushed off'.  Hopefully, by all these posts from others on here you will have been reassured otherwise.
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner