Author Topic: Jane WHITE baptised 1735  (Read 380 times)

Offline grantleydawn

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My collateral ancestors
    • View Profile
Jane WHITE baptised 1735
« on: Wednesday 07 March 18 02:19 GMT (UK) »
I am trying to trace the ancestry of Jane WHITE (of the parish of St John the Baptist, Peterborough, Northamptonshire).

I have her marriage entry - 1758 April 18 James STANROYD of Wisbech & Jane WHITE of ye Par[ish] - B[anns]

On the index of ancestry.com, I can see a Jane WHITE, baptised 1735, Peterborough, St John the Baptist, Northamptonshire - which is a good match.

What I canít see is the name of her parents (until I next revisit the library).

Can anyone please reduce my anxiety and let me know the names of her parents?

Regards
Grantley

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ancestorsnoop

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Jane WHITE baptised 1735
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 07 March 18 03:28 GMT (UK) »
Peterborough, St John the Baptist Bishops Transcripts
1735. Christenings. Novr. 21. Jane the D. of John and Elizabeth White.
Waddoups - Northampton; Greaves/Gleaves- Birmingham; Sutton & Willie - Somerset & Devon; Sweeten/Sweeton - Ireland; Robert McKenzie - Scots Greys; Bradney/Bradley - Shropshire & Stafford; Aaron & Moses Williams - Pontesbury, Shropshire & Abersychan, Monmouth; Barham, Farnes, & Isacke - London; Odense County, Denmark; Gausdal, Oppland, Norway.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline grantleydawn

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My collateral ancestors
    • View Profile
Re: Jane WHITE baptised 1735
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 07 March 18 03:42 GMT (UK) »
Fantastic. Thank you.

Now I can see that she had siblings as well.

Ta.  :)

Regards
Grantley