Author Topic: Help comparing photos & possible restore, maybe O'sullivan, Georgia or Ireland.  (Read 952 times)

Offline Arris

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Do you think these pics are of the same lady? I do not have a larger photo of the small photo so it is hard to tell if same person. Also, can someone please cleanup the large photograph if possible? Thanks in advance for you help and time.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Help comparing photos & possible restore, maybe O'sullivan, Georgia or Ireland.
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 08 March 18 22:42 GMT (UK) »
There is a strong resemblance between the two ladies but due to the small image, it's hard to be sure.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Help comparing photos & possible restore, maybe O'sullivan, Georgia or Ireland.
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 08 March 18 22:45 GMT (UK) »
Agree with Carol. They are very similar but the second one is too small to really tell. Is this the same person that you put up a few days ago? 

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 08 March 18 22:54 GMT (UK) »
Yes it is one of the three Sullivan ladies.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline loord74

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 08 March 18 23:10 GMT (UK) »
just restoration..But It seems to me they are not same ..nose shape is big in restored photo plus oval face ???

Offline Arris

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
No, not the same person. My first post was regarding the petite girl in the center. This post is in regards to the lady on the left on the original pic. So not to confuse people, I made two separate posts and sectioned off the lady on the left.

Offline Arris

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Thank you Loord74.

Offline Trishanne

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Here's my attempt and the other photo for comparison
Pat
Bownass - Lancashire & Westmorland
Hoggarth - Lancashire & Westmorland
Jackson- Lancaster
Waller - Dent, Yorkshire dales
Omerod - Lancashire
Redburn - Lancashire
Evans - Hereford

RESTORERS please do not use my restores without my permission THANK YOU

Offline Arris

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday 15 March 18 02:13 GMT (UK) »
Thank you all for the help.