Author Topic: Help/suggestions please to find death: Dinah RONSON nee Bell b 1841 at Maryport  (Read 4337 times)

Offline Gan Yam

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Going Home - exploring my past
    • View Profile
Re: Help/suggestions please to find death: Dinah RONSON nee Bell b 1841 at Maryport
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 15 March 18 17:07 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Further to PM I'll check the Dalston records for Mary Ann as well as Dinah.  If they were living in Willow Holme, the other likely places of burial for Mary Ann are St Mary's, Holy Trinity, and Carlisle Cemetery so will check those as well
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline This Boy

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help/suggestions please to find death: Dinah RONSON nee Bell b 1841 at Maryport
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 15 March 18 20:22 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Gan Yam,

That will be a brilliant help.

;D ;D ;D
Middleham, Ronson, Skinner, Rowe, Dennison, Weightman, Dalton, Rowe, Brown, Stead, Thompson, Nicholls, Porter, Brough, Pattinson, Wannop, Ruddick, Waugh mainly in Cumberland, Yorkshire, Scotland.

Offline Gan Yam

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Going Home - exploring my past
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 22 March 18 22:07 GMT (UK) »
Checked Dalston cemetery records for Dinah, and she doesn’t appear to be buried there between 1861 and 1881.

I also checked for Mary Ann and she was buried on 25th August 1864 in Carlisle Cemetery.  The grave reference is Ward 2 Row H Plot 195. The grave is consecrated. The address was given as Bridge Lane and there is no mention of either parent on the entry.  As Mary Ann is buried in Carlisle its may be more likely that Dinah would also be. 

J
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline This Boy

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Friday 23 March 18 20:13 GMT (UK) »
Thank you so much Gan Yam.

That was very kind of you. I really appreciate it and it helps me going forward.

I have been a bit busy of late but will be turning my attention again to this and related cases soon.
Middleham, Ronson, Skinner, Rowe, Dennison, Weightman, Dalton, Rowe, Brown, Stead, Thompson, Nicholls, Porter, Brough, Pattinson, Wannop, Ruddick, Waugh mainly in Cumberland, Yorkshire, Scotland.