Author Topic: Professional Researcher in the Scottish Borders  (Read 716 times)

Offline HannahR

• RootsChat Extra
  • Researcher in the Scottish Borders
    • View Profile
Professional Researcher in the Scottish Borders
« on: Sunday 18 March 18 14:29 GMT (UK) »
Putting life back into history!

As a child I remember listening to my grandparents’ stories of the good ol’ days. History was no longer events, dates, and places but people. My love of research has enabled me to pursue study in Genealogy and Local History. I hold a Bachelor of Arts in History from St. Stephen University, a postgraduate Diploma in Local History from Oxford University and a professional development course in Genealogy from Oplex Careers.

I am a Professional Genealogist and Local History Researcher based in the Scottish Borders. I have been working as a family tree researcher based at a local archive for the past few years.

Are you starting from scratch and need advice? Get in touch! [Free half hour consults.] Have you started on your family tree but don’t have the time anymore? I can help. Hit a brick wall? I will do my best to help you get over it.

If you are just looking for a specific record let me get it for you from certificates to poor law records. I am within easy access of Edinburgh, the Heritage Hub in the Scottish Borders, and Newcastle.

You can select either a fixed price family tree research package or get something tailor made to your request.

Scotland is my area of specialty but I have used Canadian, American, English, and Welsh records for my own family tree research.

Follow me on Twitter [@HannahBellBM] and like my Facebook page Border Memories for Scottish Borders History News and interesting history snippets.
The following names appear in my family tree: Bells [Dumfries], Todd [Perth], McLean [Campbeltown], Newson [Suffolk], Fosse(y) [Buckinghamshire], Butler [Glamorganishire], Jenkins [Glamorgan/ England], Tilling or Telling [Gloucestershire]