Author Topic: Three questions, hope you dont mind Bertram born in 1898 and his brother Sidney  (Read 2353 times)

Offline stitchwitch

• RootsChat Member
  • Creature of impulse with dodgy improbability drive
    • View Profile
Re: Three questions, hope you dont mind Bertram born in 1898 and his brother Sidney
« Reply #27 on: Monday 19 March 18 23:32 GMT (UK) »
I think that one leg might possibly be crossed under the other (visible) one rather than with the ankle and foot on top of the opposite thigh. It could have been the only way to get the little dear to sit still for long enough.
Powell Barber Dyke Overton
Heywood Crimes Parsonage Hargrave Sheard Wild

Madness is hereditary, you get it from your children!

Offline warpo

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Three questions, hope you dont mind Bertram born in 1898 and his brother Sidney
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 20 March 18 08:15 GMT (UK) »
They were lost uncles and so far is all that can be found of them.

The only way to be 100% i feel, would be finding a medical record of some kind. But that was my third question, where would i look?
Hides; Wilmore; Whitney; Laughton; Lambley; Bampton; Cox; Kirk; Major; Heathorn; Bailiss

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday 20 March 18 09:41 GMT (UK) »
They were lost uncles and so far is all that can be found of them.

The only way to be 100% i feel, would be finding a medical record of some kind. But that was my third question, where would i look?

A death cert might list a range of illnesses/disabilities as well as the main cause of death but it's only an outside chance.  :-\
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline warpo

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday 20 March 18 16:11 GMT (UK) »
Ok thank you everybody for your help and input.
Hides; Wilmore; Whitney; Laughton; Lambley; Bampton; Cox; Kirk; Major; Heathorn; Bailiss