Author Topic: Witton Cemetary, Birmingham, headstone photo wanted.  (Read 306 times)

Offline Lancslass60

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Witton Cemetary, Birmingham, headstone photo wanted.
« on: Wednesday 04 April 18 21:30 BST (UK) »
Hi,

I wonder if anyone who lives close to Witton cemetary would be kind enough to take a photo of a headstone for me?

There is a headstone and I have the plot and grave number if anyone could do this for me. Thank you.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Witton Cemetary, Birmingham, headstone photo wanted.
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 05 April 18 00:52 BST (UK) »
Hi Lancslass60

Can I suggest you post the names and plot numbers so that if someone is passing on the off-chance, they don't have to wait for you to reply and possibly miss out.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Lancslass60

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Witton Cemetary, Birmingham, headstone photo wanted.
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 05 April 18 10:22 BST (UK) »
Hi Dawnsh,

Yes of course.  The burials were for Lilian Wignall and Marion Wignall, both in 1931.

It is grave no.23603 in sction 41.

Thank you.