Author Topic: HARRIS, HOWELLS, WEBB, CECIL AND WORD Migration to the America's  (Read 372 times)

Offline JACK GEE

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
HARRIS, HOWELLS, WEBB, CECIL AND WORD Migration to the America's
« on: Tuesday 24 April 18 18:38 BST (UK) »
I have DNA connection to Cecil, Harris, Webb, Howells and Word surnames.
However the base of the DNA is in America with no paper trail back the the UK.
I seek any families with these surnames that have family members that have migrated to the America's in the 1700/early1800.
Our DNA base in the UK is loosely from Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Wales.

Cheers
Jack Gee
GILBERT-ShirehamptonEng-Vic/Australia,HERWEG-WoltwiescheGERmany-Vic/Aust,CREIGHTON-Donegal-NI,Gosforth/CumbriaEng-Vic/Aust,MCCLURE-Cloghroe/KillynureDonegal NI,Vic/Aust,PATULLO-StMadoesPerthshire-Vic/Aust,NICHOLAS-Nth CheritonEng/Vic Aust,COX-ShirehamptonEng,FORD-MidsomerNortonEng,THOMAS-Pilton/Devon,EDWARDS-Bristol/Eng,BOND-Norfolk,NAU-Germany,SINGLETON-MuncasterEng,LADLAY-GosforthEng,JOHNSTONE-BalmerinoFife, TEMPLE-StranorlarNI,GRAHAM,CRAIGIE,HALL,HANNAM,GINGELL,HALE,OSMAN,BRITTON,HARVEY,ALLEN

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline crazyshotgug69

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: HARRIS, HOWELLS, WEBB, CECIL AND WORD Migration to the America's
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 26 July 18 20:22 BST (UK) »
Not sure if I could help or not, but I have the surname Webb, my family act like gypsies however I have no confirmation if I have gypsy blood, and I am also related to a Harris family

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.