Author Topic: What happened to Jesse Fulton ?  (Read 1800 times)

Offline dfk

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to Jesse Fulton ?
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 01 May 18 05:01 BST (UK) »
Have found a tree with the john fulton and with Elizabeth (eliza ) which matches the above info and they appear to move to the usa in about 1865, there daughter Sarah Fulton marries a Harry Dorman and carries on the name Jesse with one of there children being named a Jesse Fulton Dorman.
With the other info it does look very likely that my tree and this other tree are related so i will investigate further with this and might find something in the American records, very hopeful with this bit of information.
More to find yet me thinks.
Kearns
Whittaker
Baxter
Birchenough
Longworth
Southern
Astles

Offline dfk

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 01 May 18 06:24 BST (UK) »
GAFFY,  What site did you find Jesse Fulton cited as father of John Fulton who married Elizbeth Walker in 1859, i would love to take a look , i do think that the name Jesse gets transcribed as james on some records i have found like my marriage record of 1858 for his daughter Mary Jane Fulton transcribed as james but written on cert as jesse.
Kearns
Whittaker
Baxter
Birchenough
Longworth
Southern
Astles

Offline gaffy

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 01 May 18 06:48 BST (UK) »
Jesse Fulton was cited on the original civil marriage registration, which is already available online via the official Northern Ireland 'GRONI' website (pay to view) or should become available in due course (later this year?) to view for free on the official Republic of Ireland 'IrishGenealogy' website.

Offline dfk

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 01 May 18 07:21 BST (UK) »
GAFFY, Thank you for this, this sounds like a great site, i will go visit and take a look.
Kearns
Whittaker
Baxter
Birchenough
Longworth
Southern
Astles