Author Topic: Burial place  (Read 4088 times)

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Burial place
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday 09 May 18 18:14 BST (UK) »
Now hopefully, the burial services may be able to let you know if there is a grave stone. :)

Here is another memoriam from Elizabeth so this shows she was still alive in 1905:

Evening Chronicle - Wednesday, March 29, 1905
'In loving memory of my dear husband Matthew W. Bowey, who died March 29th, 1902, late of H.M. Customs; also late verger of St. Gabriel's.  Ever remembered by his loving wife and family.'

No memoriam in 1906.
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline Finley 1

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • a digital one for now real one espere
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday 09 May 18 18:21 BST (UK) »
WOW!!!! Thank you so very much this is fantastic! thank you for all your help I cant wait to get there now and get hunting! :) xxx

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday 09 May 18 18:29 BST (UK) »
http://margaret-hall-genealogy.com/page9.htm

Hopefully you will be able to see a map of the cemetery.  I got this from a great North East Genealogy website - Google 'Margaret Hall Genealogy'.  Click on thumbnail map and the map should get bigger.

It looks like Section F is close to the entrance.

I am happy to have been able to help. :)

Added: Actually you don't need to Google it you will already be there when you click on the link only not on the home page. ;D
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline Finley 1

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • a digital one for now real one espere
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday 09 May 18 21:42 BST (UK) »
Thank you for that! Really looking forward to the trip now! Meeting 8 other great great granddaughters of Matthew wardle and we will all be able to find his burial place now! So thank you so much 😊