Author Topic: John Sanderson and Margaret Hasty deaths  (Read 435 times)

Offline Diana

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
John Sanderson and Margaret Hasty deaths
« on: Friday 04 May 18 11:17 BST (UK) »
I am doing my partners family tree, I find that in the mid 1700' the Sanderson's (spelt in different ways) came from Galashiels, Peebles, Ladhope. Roxburgh    not being  from Scotland I struggle with a lot of the places.  would it be possible for anyone  to look up The surname Sanderson for me please.  I have been onto a site it says  there were 47 burials  in the Eastland's and 21 in Ladhope. Williams line stems from John Sanderson who married Margaret Hasty,

Regards
Diana
Fulkes/Fulks/Fulke. Yates, Ashton,Gamage, Jefkins,Lowen, Pooley,Colcock, Bellchambers, all London, Surrey, Sussex Middlesex
Jones, Reece, Granger, Treherne, Worrall Ward, Weeks, Morrey,Thomas, Owen, Dorsett, Hinton all started out in Shropshire

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Sunlaws

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Sanderson and Margaret Hasty deaths
« Reply #1 on: Friday 04 May 18 17:57 BST (UK) »
Hi

Galashiels is in Selkirkshire- perhaps you are likely to get more replies if you post your request to the Selkirkshire list?

Lesley
Bradley, Gledhill, Dodson, Norcliffe, Kaye, Matthewman- all Berry Brow/Almondbury
Webster- Northowram
Brick wall: Maria Blaymires  c 1800 Northowram

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Diana

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 04 May 18 22:43 BST (UK) »
Hi,
Thank you so much for your reply.
I will try and re-post my message.

Regards
Diana
Fulkes/Fulks/Fulke. Yates, Ashton,Gamage, Jefkins,Lowen, Pooley,Colcock, Bellchambers, all London, Surrey, Sussex Middlesex
Jones, Reece, Granger, Treherne, Worrall Ward, Weeks, Morrey,Thomas, Owen, Dorsett, Hinton all started out in Shropshire

Offline rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 05 May 18 06:36 BST (UK) »
No need to repost, you can ask the moderators to move it - just click report to moderator  :)

Topic moved.
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Diana

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 05 May 18 12:29 BST (UK) »
Thank you for moving it for me.
Di