Author Topic: William and Sarah Wyatt, married 1781  (Read 510 times)

Offline MacGrigor

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
William and Sarah Wyatt, married 1781
« on: Sunday 13 May 18 21:11 BST (UK) »
Hello,

I may have posted about this couple before but I'm not sure. I have a very poor memory.

William Wyatt married Sarah Brown in 1781, in Plympton. My ancestor, William Kerswill Wyatt, was christened in 1788 in Plympton. I have no knowledge of their lives before marriage or after it, other than having children. I know William was a farmer.

I'd appreciate any information,

Adam
Lipman family of Aldgate - ends with Lewis Lipman (d. 1871, Bethnal Green), son of John Lipman 'late of Glasgow' (1856)
McGregor family of Fodderty - ends with Alexander McGregor (b. 1765, Fodderty), son of Murdoch McGregor and Kate Stewart

Online rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ALFIE 2009 - 2021 (Rosbercon Sky's the Limit)
    • View Profile
Re: William and Sarah Wyatt, married 1781
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 13 May 18 21:53 BST (UK) »
You can search to see if you have posted before. Search is at the top of the page.
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline MacGrigor

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 13 May 18 22:07 BST (UK) »
I'll search for it now. Unfortunately up until now I've neglected much of the minutiae that has been kindly given to me by members e.g. writing down years rather than just exact dates provided, so I'm keen to note down anything I missed at the time.
Lipman family of Aldgate - ends with Lewis Lipman (d. 1871, Bethnal Green), son of John Lipman 'late of Glasgow' (1856)
McGregor family of Fodderty - ends with Alexander McGregor (b. 1765, Fodderty), son of Murdoch McGregor and Kate Stewart

Online rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ALFIE 2009 - 2021 (Rosbercon Sky's the Limit)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 13 May 18 22:17 BST (UK) »
You can look back through all of your posts and the replies you got by going to your profile.
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline MacGrigor

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 13 May 18 22:28 BST (UK) »
I'll try and do that now. Thanks.