Author Topic: Scare family of Trumpington  (Read 660 times)

Offline MacGrigor

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Scare family of Trumpington
« on: Wednesday 16 May 18 16:49 BST (UK) »
Hello,

My Scare (later Scarr) line ends in 1755, with the marriage of Thomas Scare and Susan Flower. Can anyone find baptisms for either of them?

I'd appreciate any help!

Adam
Lipman family of Aldgate - ends with Lewis Lipman (d. 1871, Bethnal Green), son of John Lipman 'late of Glasgow' (1856)
McGregor family of Fodderty - ends with Alexander McGregor (b. 1765, Fodderty), son of Murdoch McGregor and Kate Stewart

Offline emeltom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Scare family of Trumpington
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 16 May 18 19:54 BST (UK) »
http://slatters.org.uk/Trumpington/f2476.htm

Hopefully the above link will take you to the Trumpington Local History Group page regarding Thomas and Susan. In case it doesn't Susan was buried 19 December 1790 and Thomas 2 April 1779, both in Trumpington.

Looking at the 1755 marriage it states that Thomas was of the Parish of Stapleford and I can only find one baptism in Stapleford

Thomas Skare bapt. 28 December 1718 parents Isaac and Mary.

Emeltom
Smith Tiplady Boulton Branthwaite King Miller Woolfall Bretherton Archer and many more

Offline MacGrigor

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Scare family of Trumpington
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 16 May 18 20:43 BST (UK) »
Yes, that's where I've sourced my information from  ;D a very helpful resource.
Lipman family of Aldgate - ends with Lewis Lipman (d. 1871, Bethnal Green), son of John Lipman 'late of Glasgow' (1856)
McGregor family of Fodderty - ends with Alexander McGregor (b. 1765, Fodderty), son of Murdoch McGregor and Kate Stewart