Author Topic: Help with death cert.could I ask for help,looking for the names of Susan Kelly b  (Read 274 times)

Offline cathy52

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Could someone help me ,I am searching for the parents names of Susan Kelly b 1900  d1958 in registered quarter/year oct-dec reg district galway.I found susans death cert on findmypast but no parents names.its just to see if I have the correct Susan Kelly.thankyou.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
You can check the death here https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie
This Susan Kelly  died 5 October 1958 Regional Hospital Galway and was a farmers wife
I don't think the Death Certificates gives parents names ..You would need to look for the marriage and that only gives you the fathers name

Rosie

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline cathy52

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Thanks Rosie,found the info I was looking for,wrong Susan Kelly. Thankyou.