Author Topic: Sarah Jane McGinley born abt 1904, somewhere in Co Tyrone  (Read 258 times)

Offline jtobred

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Sarah Jane McGinley born abt 1904, somewhere in Co Tyrone
« on: Thursday 24 May 18 21:50 BST (UK) »
Hi,
I am currently searching for the parents of Sarah Jane McGinley who was born around 1904, possibly in Beltany Co Tyrone. She married Robert John Reid, a farmer, in County Tyrone in 1930, and as far as I know they had four boys. I have been given the name of mickey as her father, who was possibly a horse dealer, although I have yet to find any trace of Sarah Jane at all. Any information would be greatly appreciated, many thanks in advance!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Sarah Jane McGinley born abt 1904, somewhere in Co Tyrone
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 24 May 18 23:18 BST (UK) »
Have you checked Irish Genealogy?

There is a Sarah Ann with father Michael from Beltany.could this be the one you need?

https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/birth_returns/births_1904/01814/1710208.pdf
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.