Author Topic: William H Mansell Birth or Marriage certificate?  (Read 946 times)

Offline Mansl

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Joseph Haines
    • View Profile
Re: William H Mansell Birth or Marriage certificate?
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 07 June 18 13:22 BST (UK) »
I have now received the marriage certificate and the H stands for Herbert, the  father is Allen as you suspected and the reason he found himself in Nottingham was because he was a soldier.

I have been trying to find the death of William H Mansell junior born 4/1/1925 unless they have made a mistake when they unredacted him in the 1939. I have found his wife Hazel Victoria nee Stevens death and Probate in 1985 in Buckinghamshire. She has been unredacted as well.

Alan
Warwickshire-       Page, Green, Cluff, Horley, Mansell
Gloucestershire-   Mansell, Haines..
Worcestershire-    Haynes, Simms.
Oxfordshire-         Green.
Leicestershire-      Kirby.
North Shields-      Middlemiss, Haines, Faircloth

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online jonw65

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 07 June 18 13:27 BST (UK) »
Hi
Wonder where he got the Herbert from!
Good news about Eliza Bush, who you and Philip have identified as being from Saffron Walden. A baptism. See your other thread for details.
John

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Mansl

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Joseph Haines
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 07 June 18 13:29 BST (UK) »
I had got the baptism date from Ancestry this morning but there was no image available to check the date of birth but you have confirmed that now Thank YOU. :)

Alan
Warwickshire-       Page, Green, Cluff, Horley, Mansell
Gloucestershire-   Mansell, Haines..
Worcestershire-    Haynes, Simms.
Oxfordshire-         Green.
Leicestershire-      Kirby.
North Shields-      Middlemiss, Haines, Faircloth