Author Topic: EASIER WAY OF SIGNING ON AGAIN IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY UNDSUBSCRIBE  (Read 1131 times)

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
EASIER WAY OF SIGNING ON AGAIN IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY UNDSUBSCRIBE
« on: Thursday 07 June 18 13:19 BST (UK) »
I was trying to answer. a message and accidentally pressed unsubscribed.
 because of my stroke, I find it stressful trying to sign up again and having to go the system that is currently set upcan someone take a look at it please.
Scotlandorkney flett bell, strickland laird traillcalqahoun.
Lanark/Argyll/Renfrew/Ayr:Smith, Steele,Kirkwood,Hamilton,May,orO'mayscott and anderso, craig , forbes taggart Kirkwood, milloy and steel apart ftom others which are numerous, graham mcilroy. stewart.brown battonisle of sku rothsay etc.
 searl rogers sutherland
Edinburgh/Aberdeen:portsea marsh,brownwhittcomb and others. to numerous to mentionweymouth frank.  Laidlaw,Brown,Dean//Charles/Hall/Slight/Johnston belgium loquet

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: EASIER WAY OF SIGNING ON AGAIN IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY UNDSUBSCRIBE
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 07 June 18 14:04 BST (UK) »
Did you click on the "unsubscribe button" at the end of your email notification ??

Hang on just looking to see what I can see at my end.

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 07 June 18 14:07 BST (UK) »
I can see your notification are working, you must have clicked on the unsubcribe button via the topic if you reply it should set off the notification again or you can simply just click on the "notify" button it is on the right hand side.

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Mart 'n' Al

• RootsChat Leaver
  • RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 07 June 18 14:13 BST (UK) »
Marcie, I was sad to hear about your disability. Have you or any of your family looked into using voice input either for dictating your emails or four actually controlling whatever device you use. This email is unedited apart from having to correct the spelling of your name. It really does work very well.  The only thing it seems to have got wrong is the spelling of the word number for. Twice.

Martin

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: EASIER WAY OF SIGNING ON AGAIN IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY UNSUBSCRIBE
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 07 June 18 20:21 BST (UK) »
i do not currently use any dictaphone, I've tried using my phone on speech but it doesn't like my voice or speech pattern for example, I was explaining to my estranged husband that when you are going to  the room you should actually hoover first because the dust rises off of the carpets
and then wipe down the furniture with a damp cloth, my phone wrote wipe down with a damp sloth, I found that so... funny, I left it in my text. for a giggle I did not tell him about the text where it said his father was having sex.his fathers been dead since he was 16 and he took that hard, it was friday the 13th 1960/1969? he is 65 now baz is so my maths is no longer good since my stroke
Scotlandorkney flett bell, strickland laird traillcalqahoun.
Lanark/Argyll/Renfrew/Ayr:Smith, Steele,Kirkwood,Hamilton,May,orO'mayscott and anderso, craig , forbes taggart Kirkwood, milloy and steel apart ftom others which are numerous, graham mcilroy. stewart.brown battonisle of sku rothsay etc.
 searl rogers sutherland
Edinburgh/Aberdeen:portsea marsh,brownwhittcomb and others. to numerous to mentionweymouth frank.  Laidlaw,Brown,Dean//Charles/Hall/Slight/Johnston belgium loquet