Author Topic: FB messages (and RootsChat thread info) not displaying properly  (Read 482 times)

Online hallmark

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: FB messages (and RootsChat thread info) not displaying properly
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 16 June 18 11:23 BST (UK) »
Thanks Ray - I've tried that with no result.

Hallmark - what is Reader View? Is that a Facebook, Rootschat or Windows option?   I'm using Windows 8 if that helps.

Thanks both of you for your help.

Mike

Modified - I'm working on a laptop, rather than a tablet or phone.

I posted an Image of how to check if you were in Reader View or not!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Mike in Cumbria

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: FB messages (and RootsChat thread info) not displaying properly
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 16 June 18 12:28 BST (UK) »
Thanks Ray - I've tried that with no result.

Hallmark - what is Reader View? Is that a Facebook, Rootschat or Windows option?   I'm using Windows 8 if that helps.

Thanks both of you for your help.

Mike

Modified - I'm working on a laptop, rather than a tablet or phone.

I posted an Image of how to check if you were in Reader View or not!

Yes, got that thanks. Your screen looked totally different from mine though, so I couldn't work it out from that. However, for whatever reason, opening Firefox sorted the problem, and even when I go back to IE, everything works as normal now. Thanks again for your help - much appreciated.

Mike
Como le dijo el mosquito a la rana, "Mas vale morir en el vino que vivir en el agua"

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.