Author Topic: Stewart  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Heather Fraser

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Stewart
« on: Sunday 24 June 18 14:55 BST (UK) »
Am researching the family of hector  Stewart b in Ross and cromartyi in 1840 to parents John Stewart and m Margaret gordon. Hector married Ann a muter.Have found that they had one daughter called Eleanor Ella e stewart.Eleanor was b in Cleveland Ohio in 1881.She married Edward George boltz and they had five children.Four were married vibrant find anything about the youngest one anna  b in 1918 in Cleveland ohio.Eleanor d i ed in 1918 and the family were living with their grandmother anna  and their father Edward boltz.Maybe some relatives living .Willing to share family history  Thanks for any information

Offline ciderdrinker

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Stewart
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 26 June 18 13:31 BST (UK) »
Hi
Not my family but there is a tree on ancestry.
If it's not you maybe you could get in touch.

Ciderdrinker

Offline Heather Fraser

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 26 June 18 22:53 BST (UK) »
Thsnks

Offline hazimmerman

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 10 April 23 04:56 BST (UK) »
Hi, I believe I know the relatives to the Boltz. I am in Cleveland,Ohio and it looks like you are related to the same family tree. Happy to connect.

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 10 April 23 10:55 BST (UK) »

Welcome to RootsChat, hazimmerman  :)

The OP was last online here in February 2020 but hopefully will still receive a notification of your reply. If you make at least one more post, you can use the PM (Personal Message) system to contact them.

Good luck.

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo