Author Topic: joy moule lattimer/lattimore  (Read 3967 times)

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: joy moule lattimer/lattimore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday 01 July 18 02:47 BST (UK) »
Thanks Gerry,

Similar requirements in NSW Marriage Acts  :D

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline sparrett

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 01 July 18 06:12 BST (UK) »
 Hi Kermie62,
Your extra information is helpful to us all, thank you.

There are other pieces of information which would help.

Where did Joy L. go to school?

The marriage for Joy was 1936 and she states age 18. This is a birth year of 1918.
That would place her birth inside May B's marriage to MOULE.

What date  each year did her family celebrate Joy's birthday?

As May B. was living in Melbourne and suburbs in 1914 and 1918, according to the electoral roll, a birth for Joy would probably not be rural.

Who were May B.'s siblings? Were there unmarried sisters of child bearing age in 1916 to 1918?

On the death certificates  of May B. or either of her partners, what is stated  about "issue of the marriages"?

What age is recorded for Joy L. at death?

Perhaps some of these questions have already been addressed in the thread, but with the confusion over who is OP and who is ",assistant OP"I may have missed them :D

Sue
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Monday 02 July 18 01:36 BST (UK) »
 :)

Re the computer generated 1936 WA m.c.   

Apparently the WA Registrar currently has powers that give the officer authority to NOT INCLUDE some of the info on the original registrations when issuing certificates....  I wonder if that power (exercised in the report linked below) is not just applied for ethnicity, .... 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/aboriginal-term-deemed-offensive-births-deaths-marriages/9753430

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.